Exercises to relax eyes!
Our eyes are tired after a long and hard day’s work. Daily reading of a lot of information and computer work, creates constant eye strain. To avoid excessive dryness of the eyes, redness and blurred vision, which are the cause of many eye diseases, we will suggest more simple exercises to relax eyes. This will strengthen the eyelids, improve blood and intraocular fluid circulation, and relax the eye muscles. Close your eyes and relax. Darkness strengthens the photoreceptor cells in the eyes, which helps maintain good eyesight
Fast blinking within two minutes improves blood circulation
Close your eyes every two or three hours for a few minutes. Then rub your palms until warm, then cover your eyes with your palms. Open your eyes after one minute.
- Close your eyes tightly for a few seconds, then open them wide.
- Sit up straight while exercising. Repeat the exercises to relax eyes.
- Focus your gaze on the window of an object. Then return it to an imaginary point on the window, you can also draw it. Repeat the exercise five to six times.
- As you walk, try to focus on distant objects, not on your feet or something in front of you.
- Massage the eyes by gently pressing on the upper eyelids. After a few seconds, remove your fingers from the eyelids. With this massage you can improve the circulation of intraocular fluid.Massage the temples. Using your thumb in a circular motion, massage the temples in small circles, ten times in one direction and as many times in reverse. Repeat the same movement over the middle point of the eyebrows in the forehead, then under the eyes on both sides of the bridge of the nose.
- Rinse your eyes when you feel tired. In the morning you can do it with hot and then with cold water.
- In the evening, in reverse order, with cold and then hot water. You can rinse them with lukewarm water during the day.
- Straighten your arm in front of you and look at your thumb. Keeping your thumb close to your nose, keep looking at it. Repeat the exercise ten times.
- Slowly rotate the pupils of the eyes, four clockwise rotations, and counterclockwise rotations. Slowly move your eyes from left to right, and from right to left.
- Put your head back, close your eyes and relax for three minutes. You can experience the exercise as a mini nap.
- Try not to look at the screen of your computer, phone or TV for at least two hours before bedtime.
- From the above exercises, choose at least four or five, which you will repeat every day. That way you will protect your eyes from fatigue and you will have rested vision.