We perform ophthalmological examinations and give opinions on the interventions for laser diopter correction, age diopter, implantation of intraocular lenses and others, without the obligation to make the intervention in our clinic.
The basic ophthalmological examination is an examination that examines the anterior segment of the eye (control of diopters, allergies, irritations, dry eyes, foreign bodies in the eye) and is recommended for people with already known eye diseases, as a regular checkup.
If the patient wants only preventive vision and eye examination, and there are no symptoms or diagnosed eye conditions, you can schedule this examination.
The subspecialty examination is a more detailed examination and consists of anterior segment examination, as well as diopter determination (new diopter, diopter change, hidden diopter examination) and examination of the posterior segment of the eye (fundus and optic nerve).
This examination is recommended for people who have not had an eye examination before, as well as for people who have not had an examination for a long time, and have obvious changes in vision.
This examination can also be done at the request of the patient.
Upon the recommendation of the ophthalmologist, a control examination may be proposed to monitor the eye condition.
Depending on the need, the control examination can be:
- Brief basic inspection of the front segment of the vision;
- Vision and eye examination with posterior segment examination (usually after certain eye interventions);
- Control examination after examination or intervention for laser diopter correction;
- Follow-up examination after cataract examination or cataract surgery;
- Control examination after examination or surgery with the installation of multifocal lenses;
- Control examination with additional diagnostic tests, etc.
The control examinations are usually performed after a small intervention or surgery.
Also, control examinations serve to monitor the development and stability of the patient’s eye condition as a preparation before a certain eye condition.
Schedule a checkup here.
All examinations that are not included in the ophthalmological examination are charged additionally.