All payments to our services can be effected by cash, card and via bank account. The full amount of the service can be paid as follows:
- Payment/collection for services up to 3.000 EUR can be made in cash;
- Payment/collection for services over 3.000 EUR can only be made by card, bank, savings house or account at another institution providing payment services.
- Payment by installments is provided by:
- Diners – up to 12 installments;
- UniBank – up to 24 interest-free installments;
- Covering certain services through voluntary private health insurance of Eurolink Insurance, Triglav Insurance, Sava Insurance, Croatia Insurance, Cigna, GBG.
- Foreign insurance company’s coverage of examination on the principle of refunds and coverage of interventions on the principle of prior request for a letter of guarantee.
- Additional benefits for users of NLB HappyCard 4% Cashback and Cashback World customers
We recommend checking your daily limit before billing. Payment in installments is not possible for patients from abroad.