Price list for services
All payments to our services can be effected by cash, card and via bank account. The full amount of the service can be paid as follows:
- Payment / collection for services up to 3.000 EUR can be made in cash;
- Payment / collection for services over 3.000 EUR can only be made by card, bank, savings house or account at another institution providing payment services.
- Payment by installments is provided by: :
- Diners – up to 12 installments ;
- UniBank – up to 24 interest-free install;
- Covering certain services through:
- First private health insurance with an ophthalmological package of Eurolink Insurance
- Voluntary private health insurance of Triglav Insurance
- Voluntary private health insurance of Sava Insurance
- Voluntary private health insurance of Croatia Insurance
- Foreign insurance companies:
- Additional benefits for:
- Users of NLB HappyCard 4% Cashback
- Cashback World customers
We recommend checking your daily limit before billing. Payment in installments is not possible for patients from abroad.
- Please confirm your appointment in advance on 02 3097 000
- Costs of interventions are expressed by eye.
- Prices are in MKD.
- Payment is in MKD only.
Electronic payment for services:
- Electronic payments can be made with all types of bank cards, except with American Express and Diners.
- Please check the available balance on your card before making the payment, otherwise the payment will not pass.
- The confirmation for payment will be sent to your e-mail address which, if necessary, can be requested as proof of payment in our hospital.
There is a bank within the neighbouring area of the hospital where money can be exchanged in MKD.