Ilir Osmani was born in 1973 in Bujanovac, Serbia.
The story of Dr. Ilir Osmani about medicine begins in his teens when he enrolled in medical high school in Pristina. He continues his studies at the Medical Faculty at the University of Pristina while specializing in ophthalmology at the Medical Faculty at the University “St. Cyril and Methodius ”in Skopje.
Since 2012 he has been working in “Sistina Ophthalmology” with a special interest in surgery of the anterior and posterior segment of the eye.
- Macedonian Medical Chamber
- Medical Chamber of Croatia
Attends numerous educations both at home and abroad. Some of them are:
- 2017, Zagreb – Education of the Department of Vitreoretinal Surgery at the University Eye Clinic “Svjetlost”
Participation in conferences
Takes active part in national and international conferences. Some of them are:
- 2017, Macedonia – Professional lecture “Recent experiences in refractive and vitreoretinal surgery”
- Experiences in the application of anti-WEGF treatment
- 2019, Pristina – Southeast European Ophthalmological Congress
- 2019, Skopje – Expert lecture “Vitreoretinal surgery and application of drugs intravitreal”
- VIII Mediterranean Retina Gathering, Dubrovnik 2019