Dr. Violeta Shijakova graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at Goce Delchev University in Shtip in 2015. In 2016, she started working at Sistina Ophthalmology as a general doctor, and from 2018 to 2022, she was a resident at the Svjetlost University Clinic in Zagreb under the mentorship of prof. dr. Nikica Gabric, where she supplemented her knowledge and experience in the field of refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, and treatment of anterior segment conditions. etc.
In 2022, she begins working at Sistina Ophthalmology as an specialist in ophthalmology and optometry.
- Macedonian Medical Chamber
- Medical Chamber of Croatia
- Predicted and Measured Changes in Posterior Corneal Astigmatism after Uncomplicated Femtosecond Assisted LASIK (FsLASIK) and Microkeratome LASIK Correction for Myopia and Low Astigmatism  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34010104
Maja Bohac 1, Alma Biscevic 1, Ivan Gabric 1, Kresimir Gabric 1, Violeta Shijakova 1, Sudi Patel 1
- Changes in Endothelial Cell Count Up to Three Years After Implantation of Toric Implantable Collamer Lenses  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31170105
Maja Bohac 1, Mateja Jagic 1, Alma Biscevic 1, Violeta Shijakova 1 2, Nikica Gabric 1, Sudi Patel 1
- A critical evaluation of longitudinal changes of astigmatism following implantation of toric implantable collamer lens (TICL): a comparison between treated and untreated cases over 4 years  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34655333
Maja Bohac 1, Alma Biscevic 2, Ivan Gabric 2, Kresimir Gabric 2, Violeta Shijakova 2, Sudi Patel 2
- Comparison between the change in total corneal astigmatism and actual change in refractive astigmatism in transepithelial photorefractive keratectomy (tPRK), laser in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) and femtosecond laser assisted laser in situ keratomileusis (FsLASIK)  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34761687
Maja Bohac 1, Alma Biscevic 1, Violeta Shijakova 1 2, Ivan Gabric 1, Kresimir Gabric 1, Sudi Patel 1