Mirjana Sazdovska is born in 1975 in Skopje, Macedonia. Macedonia.
In 1982 he graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius”. He began his work experience at the Ophthalmology Clinic in 1983 and in 1987 acquired the title of specialist ophthalmologist. In 1990 she is an assistant at the Department of Ophthalmology at the Medical Faculty in Skopje and is an active participant in the introduction of laser therapy in the Ophthalmology Clinic. She has also been the Chief of Staff for Ultrasound at the Eye Disease Clinic in Skopje for some time.
In 1998, she continued her work experience at Oculus EM. Since 2012, he has officially joined the Sistina Ophthalmology team.
- Macedonian Medical Chamber
- Association of Ophthalmologists of Macedonia
- Managing board of the Association of Ophthalmologists of Macedonia for two terms
Attends numerous educations both at home and abroad. Some of them are:
- 1986, Kragujevac – Professional Education “Ultrasound School” organized by the Serbian Medical Association
- 1991 – 1992, Nis and Ljubljana – Laser therapy at the Skopje Eye Clinic in Skopje
- 1993, Sofia – Expertise at the Sofia Eye Clinic in the offices of ultrasound, fluorescein angiography and laser therapy
- 1995, Varna – Expertise on vitreous and retina operations
Publications and research
Author and co-author of about 20 papers presented in the country and abroad.
Participation in conferences
Takes an active part in national and international conferences in Budapest. Milan, Paris and Istanbul.