Gilevska Fanka was born in 1985 in Skopje, Macedonia. Macedonia.
Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in 2008. From 2009 to 2013, she specializes in ophthalmology at the Zagreb Clinical Hospital Center and is awarded the title of specialist ophthalmologist.
He started his first working experience at the Cornea Medical Eye Clinic in Skopje. From 2013 to 2015 he moved to Zadar and is part of the team at the Lacrima Eye Polyclinic.
Since 2015 she has officially been part of the Sistina Ophthalmology team.
- Macedonian Medical Chamber
- Medical Chamber of Croatia
Attends numerous educations both at home and abroad. Some of them are:
- 2010, Zagreb – Eye Bank Supply and Processing Course
- 2013, Zagreb – Ultrasound in Ophthalmology Course
- 2013, Munich – Workshop “Diagnostic and therapeutic approach in pediatric ophthalmology and strabology” prof. Bergen at the University Eye Clinic in Munich
- 2015, Zagreb – Education in the field of refractive surgery at the University Eye Clinic Svjetlost
- 2016, Zagreb – Education in the field of corneal ectasia, keratoconus and cross linking, University Eye Clinic Svjetlost
- Zergolen Chupak Award for the best young ophthalmologist with the theme “LASIK – first experiences” – Zagreb, 2015
- International Congress Award, Brac on “Correlation between diabetic macula edema and visual acuity” – 2012