Specialist in anesthesiology and reanimation
Area of special interest:
- General anesthesia;
- Locally enhanced anesthesia;
- and regional anesthesia for anterior and posterior segment surgery in children and adults..
Dr. Dime Zaev graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in 2000, while in 2007 he completed a specialization in anesthesiology. In the same year, he supplemented his knowledge at the eye clinic and medical university “Saharia” in Turkey.
From 2011 to 2021 he works in another eye clinic and from 2022 he is part of the team of “Sistina Ophthalmology”.
- Medical Chamber of R. of North Macedonia
- Association of Anesthesiologists of R. of North Macedonia
- Association of Critically Ill of R. of North Macedonia
He attends numerous educations both in the country and abroad. Some of them are:
- Congress in the field of anesthesia in R. of North Macedonia;
- Congress in the field of anesthesia in Bulgaria in 2014;
- Congress in the field of anesthesia in Bulgaria in 2018;
- European Foundation for Education in Anesthesiology from 2000 – 2018;
- Department of Anesthesiology with Resuscitation “Multimodal pain treatment” in 2021.