All payments to our services can be effected by cash, card and via bank account. The full amount of the service can be paid as follows:
- Payment / collection for services up to 3.000 EUR can be made in cash;
- Payment / collection for services over 3.000 EUR can only be made by card, bank, savings house or account at another institution providing payment services.
- Payment by installments is provided by: :
- Diners – up to 12 installments ;
- UniBank – up to 24 interest-free install;
- Covering certain services through:
- First private health insurance with an ophthalmological package of Eurolink Insurance
- Voluntary private health insurance of Triglav Insurance
- Voluntary private health insurance of Sava Insurance
- Foreign insurance companies:
- Coverage of checks on the principle of refunds;
- Coverage of interventions on the principle of prior request for a letter of guarantee.
- Additional benefits for:
- Users of NLB HappyCard 4% Cashback
- Cashback World customers
We recommend checking your daily limit before billing. Payment in installments is not possible for patients from abroad.
- Costs of interventions are expressed by eye.
- Prices are in MKD.
- Payment is in MKD only.
There is a bank within the neighbouring area of the hospital where money can be exchanged in MKD.
The offer is valid until 30.09.2020