Ophthalmologist and surgeon
Zlatko Arnaudovski was born in 1959 in Skopje, Macedonia. Macedonia.
Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius ”in 1986. In 1994 he specialized in ophthalmology and received the title – specialist ophthalmologist. In the meantime, since 1988 he has been employed at the Clinic for Ophthalmic Diseases in Skopje, and since 1991 he has been an Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at the Faculty of Medicine.
Since 1998, he has supplemented his knowledge and experience as Head of the Disease Prevention and Keratoplasty Division. In 2007 he was the Head of the Operational Block of the Eye Disease Clinic, and in 2009 he was appointed Director of the Eye Disease Clinic in Skopje.
Since 2010, Dr. Zlatko Arnaudovski joins the team of “Sistina Ophthalmology” as medical director and cataract surgeon.
- Macedonian Medical Chamber;
- Association of Ophthalmologists of Macedonia;
- Member of the Cataract Surgeons Association of Croatia and Serbia;
- European Society for Cataract and Refractive Surgery;
- Eastern European Association for Cataract and Refractive Surgery and
- European Society of Ophthalmologists.
Attends numerous educations both at home and abroad. Some of them are:
- Expert training in surgical treatment of tear and dacryocystinostomy diseases, Belgrade
- 1995 – Introducing the Dacryocystinostomy method at the Eye Disease Clinic, Skopje
- 2003 – Professional training for cataract surgery with phacoemulsification method Ljubljana
- 2004 – International Certificate of Independent Performing Cataract Surgery with Phacoemulsification Method and Introducing the Method of the Clinic for Eye Diseases, Skopje
- 2005 – Ultrasound Diagnosis Course
- Professional visits to ophthalmology clinics in Belgrade, Ljubljana, Milan, Budapest, Sofia, Lisbon, Barcelona, Varna, Venice, Zagreb and others.
Publications and research
He is the author and co-author of over 50 scientific papers. He is part of the expert editing team of the books:
- ” Fundamentals of Ophthalmology ”by Dr. Cynthia A. Bradford and
- “Clinical Procedures for Eye Examination” by Nancy B. Carlson and Daniel Kurt.
Participation in conferences
He takes active participation in national and international conferences. Some of them are:
- XXXIV Congress of the European Association for Refractive and Cataract Surgery, Copenhagen 2016
- Phacoemulsification: how to choose the right intraocular lens and why?
- XXXV Congress of the European Association for Refractory and Cataract Surgery, Lisbon 2017
- Treatment of congenital cataracts and results
- South East European Ophthalmology Congress, Pristina 2019
- Surgical treatment of cataracts with multifocal lenses
- VII Congress of Pediatricians with International Participation 2019
- Congenital cataract