Dr. Viktorija Fileva was born in 1985 in Ohrid, Macedonia. Macedonia.
Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius”. Since 2010 she specializes in ophthalmology at the Clinic for Ophthalmic Diseases at the Mother Theresa University Clinical Center. Part of his studies are in Germany as a grant recipient of a specialization at the Ophthalmology Clinic at the University Clinical Center in Lübeck. In 2015, he officially receives the title – specialist ophthalmologist.
Since 2015 she has officially been part of the Sistina Ophthalmology team.
- Macedonian Medical Chamber
Attends numerous educations both at home and abroad. Some of them are:
- 2011, Belgrade – Glaucoma Course “Optical Nerve in Glaucoma”
- 2015, Zagreb – Education of the Department of Refractive Surgery at the University Eye Clinic Svjetlost
- 2016, Zagreb – Education of the Department of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus at the University Eye Clinic Svjetlost
Participation in conferences
She takes active participation in national and international conferences. Some of them are:
- XXXIII Congress of the Serbian Ophthalmological Society, 2012
- Poster presentation “Evaluation of tear meniscus with AS-OCT”
- X Congress of SEEOS, Ohrid 2013
- Poster presentation “Evaluation of patients with keratoconus using AS-OCT”
- Case presentation “Retrobulbar orbital tumors”
- XII Meeting
of the Croatian Association of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, Zagreb 2016
- Divergent strabismus and surgical treatment ”- case report