Aleksandra Gocheva was born in 1985 in Bitola, North Macedonia.
She gained his medical knowledge at the Faculty of Medicine in Sofia, Bulgaria. In 2006 she graduated and continued her studies in ophthalmology at the Medical Academy, also in Sofia. In 2013 she was awarded the title of specialist ophthalmologist.
Work experience begins at the Clinical Hospital “Dr. Trifun Panovski” in Bitola. Since 2017 she has officially been part of the Sistina Ophthalmology team.
- Medical Chamber of Macedonia
- Union of Ophthalmologists in Bulgaria
Attends numerous educations both at home and abroad. Some of them are:
- 2010, Sofia – Course for Ultrasound Diagnostics in Ophthalmology
Participation in conferences
She takes active participation in national and international conferences in Belgrade, Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Bucharest, Copenhagen, Macedonia etc. Some of them are:
- I Cycle Education Workshops “Regulated Diabetes – Preserved Species”, Macedonia 2018
- IX Congress of the European Association of Retinal Specialists “EURETINA”, Prague 2019
- GRNP (Global Retinal Network Program meeting), 2019